Information Collected by Finanacemate.co.uk
Finanacemate.co.uk collects personal information from you when you register to write a review, or register to enter a sweepstake, contest or survey on our Web site. We will only collect your personal information if you choose to share it with us. When you register with Finanacemate.co.uk, we ask for your email address, first name, last name, password, hometown and zipcode. Your registration information is stored in a database at Finanacemate.co.uk If you enter a sweepstakes, contest or survey we may also ask you for some demographic information such as your age or income level. We may also receive information about you from our business partners.
Finanacemate.co.uk also automatically records non-personal information including your Internet Protocol address, browser format and system information on its Web server logs.
How Finanacemate.co.uk Uses the Information Collected
We use the information we collect from you to confirm the validity of submitted reviews, contact winners of sweepstakes or contests, customize our services, improve the content of our Web site, provide you with our newsletter and notify you about our products and services. Finanacemate.co.uk may also use the information for internal purposes, such as studying our viewers' preferences.
We use the information collected regarding the activity on our Web site (such as the number of viewers and the pages commonly visited) on an anonymous basis. We may aggregate this anonymous information and use it to improve our products and services.
Information that is Shared or Disclosed
- Finanacemate.co.uk does not sell or license your personal information.
- We may share your personal information with business partners who work on behalf of Finanacemate.co.uk to provide you with a product or service. These business partners may only use your personal information to assist Finanacemate.co.uk, and are prohibited from using your personal information for other purposes.
- We may disclose anonymous aggregate information (for example, the percentage of our viewers that visit the product review section of our Web site) to third parties such as our advertisers or business partners.
- Finanacemate.co.uk will also disclose personal information about its viewers when the law requires it, such as when we respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process.
- In the event that Finanacemate.co.uk merges with or is acquired by another business entity we may share some or all of your information with the new entity in order to continue to provide you with our products and services.
Should Finanacemate.co.uk make any material changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our homepage at Finanacemate.co.uk